Agent Teams, Groups and Approval Boards
Group your Agents and users into work groups, assign roles, and define the Approval Board.
- Go to Settings | User Management | Teams.
- Click on New Team.
- Give the Team a meaningful name.
- Select any number of Members from the Drop Down to be a part of this team.
- Select any number of categories for this team to manage from the Drop Down in the Ticket Categories field.
- Use the ‘Round-robin assignment’ checkbox to rotate new ticket assignment to each member of this team.
- Choose which set of Business Hours defines when this Team will respond to service requests.
- Choose which Holiday calendar defines the work days for this Team.
- Save this Team.
- Go to Settings | User Management | Groups.
- Click on New Group in the top right corner.
- Give this Group a meaningful name and save this new Group.
- Assign Groups to individual Users and to Categories.
- Save this Group.
- Go to Settings | User Management | Roles.
- Choose Add A New Role.
- Give the Role a meaningful name.
- Choose the permissions granted to this role.
NOTE: If an Agent has multiple Roles, the role with the higher level of permissions will be used.
- Save this new Role.
- Go to Users.
- Review the Users list and click on the User you wish to assign a role to.
- Click the promote button in the top right corner.
- Select the roles you wish to assign to the User.
- Click "Promote".
- Go to Settings | User Management | Approval Boards.
- Click "New Board"
- Assign a meaningful name to this Approval Board.
- Select any number of members from the Drop Down in the Members field.
- Save this Approval Board.