Currently, the BOSSDesk E-mail postboxes do not support forwarded emails. this can be a problem if you are attempting to replace an existing support email with BOSSDesk, without changing the email address. While support for this functionality is currently under development, there is a workaround to allow this functionality now if your support email is handled through a Microsoft Exchange Server.
- A Microsoft Exchange server
- a support email managed through that Exchange Server
- Create a new user (if one does not already exist) and make them the "owner" of the support email.
- add an additional smtp email address to the user, pointing at the BOSSDesk support email.
- set that email as the default email for the user.